Nature's Own Activated Methyl B12 1000mcg 60 Tablets
- Mecobalamin is an active form of B12 found in the human body, which is a coenzyme in metabolic reactions.
- Vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) is involved in the healthy function of re-methylation pathways including in the synthesis of methionine from homocysteine.
- Maintains Vitamin B12 levels within normal range.
- Mini tablet for convenience of use
- In certain stages of life such as the elderly and those who are vegetarians, vegans, individuals with limited meat and dairy intake have been found to have low levels of Vitamin B12.