Hair Nutrition For Men 30 Tablets
HAIR NUTRITION FOR MEN FOOD FOR YOUR HAIR 30’S
Hair Nutrition for Men is a complete, nutrient rich formula loaded with important hair food vitamins and minerals which help to stimulate healthy hair growth and promote optimum cell function.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- It is recommended that you take Hair Nutrition for 3 months without interruption.
- Contains biotin, riboflavin, silicon and zinc for healthy hair.
- Does not contain lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, eggs, peanuts, sesame, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Directions for use:
WARNING: If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Adults: Take one tablet each morning with breakfast.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains Zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains 5.1mg of caffeine per tablet. Children, pregnant or breast-feeding women, and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Each tablet contains:
- Camellia sinensis (White tea) extract dry concentrate 60mg from dry leaf 600mg,
- Retinol acetate 690micrograms equiv. to vitamin A 600micrograms retinol equivalents (2000IU),
- Shark cartilage 200mg,
- Biotin 50micrograms
- Chromium (as Chromium picolinate) 3.1micrograms,
- Calcium pantothenate 25mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid 22.9mg,
- Iron (as Iron amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Nicotinamide 25mg,
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 10mg equiv. to Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 8.23mg,
- Potassium (as Potassium citrate) 4.7mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg,
- Silicon (as Silicon dioxide) 100mg,
- Zinc (as Zinc sulfate monohydrate) 25mg,
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 25mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid 20.7mg,
- Dunaliella salina extract soft concentrate 3.33mg from fresh cells minimum
- 6.24mg stand. to contain Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 4.9mg equiv. to d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E) 5.9IU.